Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh Boy, Slush

We did our final dive this morning so our gear has a couple of days to dry out. There's nothing like opening a suitcase full of damp scuba gear to clear your sinuses. After showering we went to Watta Burger downtown for lunch and hit a couple of groceries for something to cook the last few nights we're here. And once I post this I'll make the last big bowl of fruit salad, well, tropical fruit salad, for the year. I've got a pineapple, part of a papaya, a mango, a guava half, watermelon, a couple tangerines. I'll cut it all up, sprinkle on a few spoonfuls of raw sugar, and then add a spoonful or two of golden rum. Yum.

I'd give you a few days off this week if it was up to me; six in a row is just too much.

See you on the 14th.

--Barbara

No comments: