Monday, February 25, 2008

Having It

This morning I heard that today's snow would be falling in the southern part of the state. So we are safe. Whew. Every day feels better to me than the previous one. I don't even mind the overcast days so much. Maybe it's the blue-sky days that are carrying me through. Maybe the thought of moving at the end of March has me energized. Whatever it is, I like it. I also like what you're doing with your characters. Each of them wants something, and is willing to go through all manner of suffering in order to achieve it. Poor Jack. He really is a glutton for punishment. They all want so much. So what if today's writing is not especially focussed. That comes in the rewrite when a dozen brilliant ideas will leap up, each clamoring for your undivided attention.

Bob;-)

No comments: