Monday, February 4, 2008

February on my Back

Temperatures have been hovering around thirty-two degrees these past few days. One minute it is snowing, and the next it is raining (or sleeting), which has made for some very interesting driving conditions. The slush-o-meter is reading right around 100%. Wish I could report better weather...

If you ask me, Barbara, knitting counts. It absolutely counts. Knitting underwater, especially. The novelty factor. Sometimes the words are there, and sometimes they have moved very far away and left no forwarding address. But I envy you in a way. At least you have the time to not write. As of tomorrow, I will be working six days straight. There are so many stories spinning in my head right now, and no time to write them (unless I get up at 5:00 am). My next full free day will be Friday. Oh, and a sunny day would be so nice.

Bob;-)

No comments: