Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

I'm getting stuck more again, too, like I sit down to write and can't get it out. I need to find a way to get myself back in the swing of last month and put into practice the lessons I learned. Some things are different, though. I typed up what I wrote last night, and it came to 1060 words -- not bad, and it's definitely the working beginning of a story if I pursue it. I kind of like Joanie, so I think I may want to feel her out. But I've got other projects to finish first -- first the paper people, the Sheilas, and another story for within Miriam's universe with the mother who chews off her own breasts (my nod to the beavers). I have to work all weekend, but I think I'll try to get in some writing time anyway. Somehow I think it's better than when I have the whole day off.

No comments: