Thursday, September 6, 2007

FO & WIP





I realized yesterday that the Dishcloth KAL people chose the perfect design for September 1--they sent me a birthday cake on my birthday! Wasn't that nice?

And see how far I've gotten on my Noro purse? That's five inches of the black & gray and about an inch of the purple & green (no green yet). It has to be 30 inches long before I knit the handle holders, sew up the sides and felt it, but I'm excited about it. I think it'll be hard to felt and lose the details of color from the threads wrapped around the yarn, but I'll do it. After I get back from The Clearing on the 15th.

1 comment:

Psyche said...

Happy birthday again, Mom! It's amazing how the KAL people anticipated your birthday like that.

Your purse is looking lovely. I wish I had some sale Noro! (Of course, I was bad and bought some more sock yarn on ReBelle's birthday, so I don't get any more yarn for a while.) I have a feeling you'll still be able to see some of the color detail; it might just be a bit more subtle.

Love,
Ann