Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 66 years old.  In fact, it was exactly my birthday about 5 minutes ago.  I'm totally gobsmacked that my age is a number that big.  I entertained a small dynamo today so there was no sewing, no knitting to speak of, but a lot of singing and laughing and not quite enough snuggling.  (is there ever enough?)


I got some singing phone calls from various states and some precious toddler-made gifts.  I have to say that I'm glad to be old enough to get salt clay sculptures and big red hearts with colorful scribbles on them again.

That is all.  Still have Mom's rose-colored birthday glasses.  OJ thought they were a marvel.
--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Sounds like a well-earned and-well deserved birthday. I hope you never stop sporting those rose colored glasses.