Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Coochie-coochie-coo

I got Tiny Hat #5 done last night. It desperately needed a pompom.


Oh, these are so cute. So cute I'm tempted to keep knitting them. But I won't. I will take a different project to work with me today, maybe the Fjord Mitts and finish those. Yeah, that's what I'll do. And I'll finish the Mermaid's Tale Bookmark too. Cross my heart.





Here's the manly Chemo Beanies too. The guild meeting is a week from Thursday so, look at me!, I'm done with what I said I'd make early. E. A. R. L. Y. Not a word that's frequently applied to my endeavors. I'm more of a frantic-on-the-way kind of a girl.



I do confess I'm thinking of swinging by JoAnn (I have coupons in my purse) and picking up one more skein (or maybe two, they have lots of colors, I love colors) of that self-patterning Premier yarn to try out another preemie hat pattern I ran across last night, but that can be the start of next month's hats. Yeah, that's a good idea. Next month. Hey, wait a minute, it is next month. Today. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

No comments: