Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Tree


I want to show you our Christmas tree. I love it. I found ornaments with a tropical/ocean theme at Taylor Creek, a decorative stuff store, a few years ago and bought one of each after Christmas when they were half price. Two years ago I got a white metal tree at KMart that showcases the ornament. No pine needles to distract from their sparkly beauty.
































This is Vincent the Caribbean Elf. He's sitting on an ocean-
colors sarong that I use as a tree skirt.


I love how sparkly the tree is, and that I can sit and look at all the ornaments that I bought on our trips overseas. I've got a seashell one from the Phillipines, straw fish from Penang, Malaysia, one of the flamingos is from Bonaire. I've never liked themed anything, but this tree pleases the daylights out of me.

No comments: