Saturday, September 8, 2007

Housekeeping Info

Jenny, Adam & Bob--
I thought yesterday that if we are keeping the blog alive (which I am so glad we are--I really missed it) we should use it to share our favorite sites to read or submit to. So, on the left of the window I added a link list entitled "Sites We Like" and this morning I made you all administrators so you can post your favorite sites too. To post a site, once you're signed in, go to "Customize" (upper right corner) and click "Edit" in the "Sites We Like" box, then add the address of the site, click "save changes" and you're good.

I'll be thinking of you all next week. Not! Okay, maybe once or twice when I need someone to whine to or read to. See you on the 20th.

One more thing, I copied and pasted the rest of our NaNoWriMo comments on the blog into a Word file and the final word count of all pertinent posts is: (drum roll) 22,866 words.

No comments: