Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Plethora of Purses

A herd of purse? A flock of purses? A felt of purses? Okay, enough already, you get the drift. I finished the felted purses. I left them in a bit longer than I should have so they're a bit smaller than I wanted but I think they look great and today they all go to their new, hopefully happy with them, owners.

First is Carla's purse. It's for my beautician (her 10 year old daughter will probably appropriate it.):






The other two are for my writing group friends. We have no men in our group this year so it was easy to decide on
a gift for them:








Felting the purses didn't change them too dramatically, but they're a bit smaller and firmer. I decided not to line them. I like the way they turned out.

1 comment:

rochard said...

I just love your felted purses. It's really magical how they change when they are felted. The colors are lovely! Great gifts.
Sally