Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cold, With a Chance of Snow

I walk outside this morning, and snow is coming down. Not a lot (a flurry more than anything), but it's real, honest-to-goodness snow. Woo hoo! Then, walking to the library, I see that the parking lot where the farmers' market usually is is full of cars. And also the lot across from the library. For an instant, I'm completely turned around. Then I remember that the Thanksgiving parade is supposed to happen this morning. So everything is okay, back in some kind of order. I'm thinking, cold and windy as it is, I might even walk over for a look, and after that drive to DePere, drink coffee and write. Then I read your post from yesterday. It really got to me, Barbara. Life and death and the sea. It's all right there. What more could anyone ask? Thank you.

Bob

No comments: