Monday, November 26, 2007

So Many Questions...

I like Sunday's post a lot, Barbara. I like where you write about the sky being so blue that it should be classified as a separate color. Also, the way you evoke Sharon's feelings of isolation; they are real. Were you planning to write through where Detective Inspector Rooibos finishes his investigation? Does Sharon go to Manning's burial? And what about Jack? He seems to have slipped through the cracks - unless, of course, you did write him out and my memory is bad. Also, I've been thinking about your post where you wrote about Sunday mornings on the island. Who is witnessing the scene where the locals are going into the church? Is it Sharon? One of the other characters? As for me, I'm casting my vote for Sharon.

You're right. I am leader on Thursday. Thanks.

Bob;-)

No comments: