Thursday, July 30, 2009

Did you know we have a new follower?

That makes 3!

Barbara - I liked the slipper piece. I can see that being worked into one of your jewels someday. Tuck that one away because it is a keeper!

I can completely relate to your currently feelings of writing. Writing is a to-do list for me at this time and it often is the last item on my list of daily things to do and it doesn't get done. Frame size piece or not, just not getting done. I don't like the writing prompts, I don't like my initial thoughts to how to use the writing prompt, blah blah blah. (insert visual of a massive pout and stomping around the room at this time).

I'm trying to get ahold of a better balance between work and life, and unfortunately writing is one of those things that is suffering as a result. I need to find something that lights the fire in me again and makes me want to write....i'm thinking it's another NANOWRIMO since I got an email just this week from Chris at Nano....we will see.

See you tonight...I promise that my pouty face will be reversed by then.

No comments: