Monday, December 1, 2008

Hold On There, Missy!

Don't be threatening me with another NaNoWriMo when my Alphasmart keys are still smoking. I haven't begun to recover from this last one yet. I'm still feeling a bit battered and bruised from the experience. I'm sure I'll be raring to go next fall but for now, let me enjoy that nice big number in peace. *sigh* I just realized that the side of my right thumb is sore from all the spacebar hitting I've done in the last 30 days. What a silly writing injury.

Are you going to print out your manuscript and bring it to writer's on Thursday to show off? I think I might, just to brag over that nice big pile of paper. So, should I bake a chocolate cake for us? I made one the other day that is so good I can barely keep from eating it all in one day. I'd be happy to whip up another one (so I'll get to eat some more of it) in the interest of shared celebration. What do you say?

--Barbara

No comments: