Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Holy carp, it came fast, didn't it? Don and Ann are making Italian Wedding soup today as our contribution to the family Christmas soup feast tomorrow. I'm in charge of snow removal. I absolutely adore my big red snowblower. Adore it.

December 23--Write about something you want but cannot have. I want to be taller. Just an inch or maybe two. It's not asking a lot. If I were two inches taller I could reach things on the top shelves of the cupboards without needing a char to stand on. But if I were suddenly taller all of my jeans would be too short and I just can't afford to replace them right now. No one would look me in the eye, they'd be watching my chin and certain person of the male persuasion would be staring at my belly button if you know what I mean. It's probably too late to grow two inches, after all I am over fifty so maybe I should just put in my order early for my next go-round.

That's it. That's a brilliant as I could be last night. Hope you're all having a great week.
--Barbara

No comments: