Saturday, January 26, 2008

Light Snow This Morning

And the sun is trying to push through the overcast. It feels almost warm. No, Barbara, Lou is nowhere in sight, a date gone bad, AWOL. Jenny and I were talking about Lou's status, and how at the last groups he attended he seemed on edge, and that he wasn't satified with his writing. Maybe someday he'll show up with more story. I'm sorry to hear that your story has stalled on you. I feel so helpless when that happens to me. I say to myself, I know how to do this; I've done this before. But it's like you forget, and have to learn how to do it all over again. That's how it seems when it happens to me. But in the meantime, enjoy. As for me, I'm going to sit in Luna Cafe and treat myself to a muffin and a steaming cup of coffee.

Bob;-)

No comments: