Friday, January 11, 2008

More Please, Bob

Ooh, I would love to sit in that movie theater office looking at those playbills and posters. So is your 20-something guy interested in them or is he going to sell them for his own gain?

I'm excited, I got an idea for a gothic romance novel set on Bonaire today and spent the afternoon working out the bones of the story. Went to the Tourism Office for historical brochures, then to the Museo Boneiru to look at the exhibits and talk to the curator who was very tall and very nice. Tomorrow we go to the Visitors Center at the national park up on the north end of the island because there used to be plantations up there and I need them for the setting and a few flashbacks. I'm eager to get writing on it, but don't worry, I'm not abandoning Mona, Jack, Manning, Diego, Sharon, and the rest.

--Barbara

No comments: