Friday, May 2, 2008

Desert Boots Done!


Actually, I wouldn't recommend wearing these in the desert since they might be a bit too warm but their real name is Dorm Boots and I don't live in a dorm and the name of the yarn color is Spring Desert so I'm calling them Desert Boots. I could call them Dessert Boots when I'm eating my nightly bowl of ice cream but then I'd feel like I should be having dessert for breakfast too since I wear them when I get up in the morning and I try not to eat dessert for breakfast. Sometimes I do, but mostly I eat healthy things like bagels or cereal or, if I'm feeling very healthy, oatmeal with dried cherries. Anyway, here's the picture of the finished Desert Boots.

I'm quite impressed that I managed to knit two pairs of house slippers out of 4-55 yd. skeins of yarn and have about a half a skein left over. Imagine that.

No comments: