Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pursing

I can't seem to stop making purses to felt. I'm on a purse jag, I guess.



Here's purse #3 felted and dry but not buttoned or clasped. It's lying on our new king-sized bedspread I got at TJ Maxx for only thirty bucks. King-sized for THIRTY BUCKS!





I cruised my pattern books and found the Two-Hour Handbag (Ravelry link)
in this book and couldn't wait to start it. I took needles, some leftover Lamb's Pride Bulky, and the pattern to work yesterday and got over half finished. As you have probably surmised it's taken me longer than 2 hours to make, but it would be easily done in that time if you're not a glacially slow knitter like me. This is still way faster than I've made other projects.




I wish I had a longer attention span. When I've got all socks and a sweater OTN, I just have to break out of the rut and knit some fast-finishable stuff.

No comments: