Monday, May 18, 2009

Ma'am....Slowly Step Away from the Wii!!!

I'm in love....can't help it....how did I ever get by in life without the Wii???

I love it and I love the challenges I set for myself....(no bowling until I work out for at least 30 minutes).

I've picked a female trainer and am going with Helga the Hurter, but she's very nice to me...but I worry that if I ignore her, she may hurt me.

The yoga is great and who knew I would excel at it (based on her feedback)..the Tilt Table is a challenge as is the tight rope.

Good for you Barbara in getting your query, synopsis, and emails out with dinner intact! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that good luck comes your way.

I liked the Turkish Jeweler piece. It was such a brilliant painting but such soft edges, but you put a voice to it which I liked.

My Spirit of Archetypes arrived today! Yeah....there is not enough time in my day to Wii, Write, and Work...I should give something up....I'm going with Work!!

No comments: