Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Time Sure Flies!

It's Wednesday already! Wasn't it just Saturday? Hope you had a good Christmas, Bob. David & Abby's flight was only a little delayed so we got to spend a few hours with them Christmas day, then they left, taking my minivan with them, for Shawano to spend time with her family. David will be back tonight to spend the night while Abby stays with her folks, then they fly away back to California tomorrow early evening. I'll be at writer's, Jenny may not be there, she thought her immediate family Christmas would be the 27th. She said she'd call but I don't think we should depend on her being there. I haven't written one word in about a week. I stare at the paper and nothing happens. I'm sure my brain will start working again once all kids go back where they belong and my life settles back into its rut.

See you tomorrow night.
--Barbara

No comments: