Friday, December 7, 2007

Rincon Bar

Bob, I really appreciate being able to bounce story ideas off you last night. Thanks for all your input; you helped me get a grip on all these characters.

"Where do they buy their paint?" Edward shaded his eyes with his hand as he stood gazing at the Amstel Bar in Rincon. "Creative name too," he said to Louise as she walked up beside him after parking the car down the street. "I suppose it's safe to leave it there while we're inside," she said, squinting up and down the street as if expecting to see roving bands of car thieves. She turned to him. "What did you say, dear?" Edward patted the tin Amstel Beer sign nailed firmly to the wall beside the open door. "Someone thought long and hard to name this joint." Louise elbowed him. "Don't be superior. You're not known for your creativity, remember you've got a Dalmatian named Spot." "Well," he said with an injured sniff, "you wouldn't let me name him Sparky."

I'm back to picture one and hoping for more developments as I work my way through the second time. See you Monday at the launch!
--Barbara

No comments: