Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Look what I got!


I love my mailman--or UPS man--or whoever left these 2 packages on my porch. Yesterday there was a box with the tan wool & linen yarn to make my first-ever sweater. The not-bulky nature of it has dictated a pattern change, so I won't be using a P hook, but I had debated about the pattern choice anyway and am happy with how it turned out. Of course, it will take a lot longer to make a me-sized sweater with an I hook, but it will be beautiful.


And today, oh today, came a package with 10, count 'em TEN, 100 g. skeins of gorgeous Himalayan silk yarn that I don't know what I'll do with except pet it and admire it. I promised my daughter I'd share so she can make a purse or something out of too. I'm over the moon, can you tell?

1 comment:

Psyche said...

Ooh, how pretty and fun! I'm thrilled for you, and I can't wait to see some WIPs.

Love,
Ann