Friday, May 9, 2008

Report From the Front

Slept with the window open last night. Not a lot. Just and inch or two at the top and the bottom. As a result, I've got a thing in my throat this morning. Not a frog or any such amphibian, but a thing. So let that be a lesson to me. Wait until the middle of May before venturing to sleep with the windows open. Or something like that.

Thank you for the fine and thoughtful critique, Barbara. Yesterday I was flying so high on what you were going to say about Rialto. In my overheated imagination I had you gushing all over the construction and the images, the humor and the pathos. Your critique brought me back to earth. It's just a story after all! I should get over myself! Looking forward to your critique, Jenny. And your blog-entries.

Bob ;-)

No comments: