Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slippers v. 2... or 3?

I just want to say I'm sick of spending my Tuesdays off with the dentist.

Finished slipper #1 of the Dorm Boots, slipper pattern #2. Actually it's slipper pattern #3, since the Cozy House Socks are slipper-like. This one's more like what I had in mind. The Guinea Pigs are a bit low on the foot for Wisconsin winters, but would be adequate for summer. One more Dorm Boot to go then I can try the other pattern I printed off. All feet should be toasty warm at my house in the future. Unless people flash puppy dog eyes and then I let them take them home.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You have blog spam! Evil blog spam! Don't follow the link; you'll get stuck in pop up hell.

The slipper is adorable! Looks very warm and comfy. Love you!

Barbara said...

Yeah, I've been getting it. Bad blog spam.

Thanks. I need to finish the second boot so both feet are toasty, but a new super duper copier the size of a VW Beetle was delivered today so I've been listening to all the magic it can do. Man, it's big.