Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Wanna Ride A Train

I would love to take a train trip, maybe to Yellowstone. I wonder if you still can. After my latest flights train travel sounds so civilized and restful. I would also enjoy a seder. Never been to one of those.

Seattle is a nice place to visit. The downtown's all hilly and fun to walk around in, great coffee and good fish, but a terrible place to drive. I really enjoyed the aquarium there and seeing the mountains. Seems like they got extra stuff out there, Puget Sound and mountains to look at.

Oh, Jenny called yesterday to say she's not leaving for Seattle until Friday so she'll be at writer's tomorrow after all.

It's been a week since I've written or made myself write and I'm starting to crave it. I plan to wait until I can't stand not writing. I want to want it bad. See you tomorrow.

--Barbara

No comments: