Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bibs & Spring


It would have been easy to get on a bib jag but I managed to stop myself before it got out of hand. Only made two.

It has been warm-ish lately and the ice on the patio started to melt. I decided to help it and have been chiseling away at the edges with a shovel. Today I lost patience and attacked it with a sixteen-pound sledge hammer. That worked great, both to break up the glacier and vent a little bad humor.

Hey, Ann, click on the picture and you can see a bit of the vole trail in the grass in the background. Drives Dad nuts.

2 comments:

Ann said...

The way I see it, it would be very difficult to make too many bibs. Babies go through a lot of bibs, right? The more the merrier!

I'm glad you had fun with the sledge. In a constructive manor. :)

And the vole trail is wonderful! It's charming. Poor Dad.

Abby&David said...

Raul the Vole is still alive!! I used to love to watch him climb, and then fall off of the garden retaining wall at the duplex. Barbara- you tell Don to leave Raul the vole alone!

Lots of love and see you in a few days!!!
Abby